One thing is for sure: a poorly written resume will get you nowhere.
True, your resume will not get you the job. But a well-written resume may get you an interview, which allows you the chance to shine and close the deal.
This is where I come in. As your Resume Tutor, you’ll benefit from my thirty years’ experience, both as a corporate hiring manager and as a successful job seeker. I know what sells when it comes to resumes.
As your Resume Tutor, I’ll also be your
- EDITOR: With your input, I will edit your resume to convey the message you want to send to potential employers
- CHEERLEADER: We’ll amp up the volume using your information. I will identify opportunities and develop phrases that turn your resume from a laundry-list into a success story, showing employers why you are the right candidate for the job
- GUIDE: Resume editing and writing is a skill you need for the rest of your career. You will learn how to adapt your resume for different interviews, strategically targeting your message specifically to each employer.
- IMPARTIAL JUDGE: Resumes are personal stories and sometimes it’s difficult to identify areas of vulnerability, such as dates, affiliations or other information that may knock you out of the competition before you get started. I’m here to help.
- GHOST WRITER: One of the most over-looked documents when it comes to applying for a job is the cover letter. You will definitely have at least one version when we are done.
Let me help you develop the resume you deserve. 469-626-TAMI